Thursday, April 23, 2015

Marvously Missy

I am absouletly in love with merles, so meeting Missy the mini Aussi was a dream come true. Our session took place in mid March before the summer heat (I could write a whole blog post about why I don’t do outdoor work in the summer but I can sum it down to two reasons: it’s too damn hot outside and everything looks gross). Within mere seconds of meeting, Missy flipped on her back and let me pet her deliciously soft belly. Missy is well behaved, knows a few adorable poses and will do just about anything for a ball. My kind of gal!

Phoenix AZ Pet photography Mini Aussie dog 02
Phoenix AZ Pet photography Mini Aussie dog 01
Phoenix AZ Pet photography Mini Aussie dog 04
Phoenix AZ Pet photography Mini Aussie dog 03
Phoenix AZ Pet photography Mini Aussie dog 05

The post Marvously Missy appeared first on Kira DeDecker Photography Blog.



from Kira DeDecker Photography Blog http://ift.tt/1zRSAi0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment